Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Role Type: Fixed term
Salary: £14.000 – £22.000 (depending on experience) Hours of Work: Full-time or part-time
To support the new established education and training company in raising the awareness of target market by carrying out an effective marketing and communication plan in order to:
– Attract students, organizations and professionals
– Analyse and plan the market
– Manage the communication tools
To establish new partnerships with companies, organisations and universities through signing the new contracts;
– Attract companies and organisations to be Perceptum’s new partnership
– Visiting companies and organizations in order to make a new agreement
– Manage agreements and contracts according to their requirements
– Ensure relationships with all external/internal contacts are effectively
Perceptum is a London-based international company specialising in education and training consultancy for governments, corporations, businesses and students worldwide. The post holder will provide support to create and implement short and long term marketing and admission strategies of Perceptum across to the main targeted countries, establish new partnerships with targets and manage all admission requirements, such as obtaining Visa for international clients and enrolment process. This is an opportunity to take a lateral step within the new, fast growing and innovative organisation in education and training sector.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Perceptum is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes for this role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org